Jeff Fahey portrayed J.T. Hauge in 2007's Planet Terror.
Jeff Fahey was born in Olean, New York, one of 13 children. His family moved to Buffalo when he was 10, where he attended Father Baker's High School. After graduation in 1972 he traveled around the world doing odd jobs. He was a crewman on a fishing boat, drove an ambulance in Germany, lived in a kibbutz in Israel and spent some time in India. He then returned to Buffalo and joined the Studio Arena Theatre. From there he went to New York City, where he studied with Myra Rastova, began doing off-Broadway theater and television soap operas. He started a production company and produced off-Broadway shows out of the Raft Theatre on Theatre Row. He first gained attention as a motion picture actor in Lawrence Kasdan's Silverado (1985), in which he played Brian Dennehy's deputy Tyree, a cold-blooded killer with a thirst for vengeance. He starred in the acclaimed live television play The Execution of Raymond Graham (1985) (TV) and the TNT mini-series "44 Days". He starred for over two years in the daytime serial "One Life to Live" (1968). He appeared in the Broadway revival of "Brigadoon," toured with "Oklahoma," performed in Paris in "West Side Story" and in London in "Orphans" with Albert Finney.
- He is one of 13 children.
- He is a partner in a construction company and a film grips group called "Black Sheep Grips."
- He is the co-founder of the American Road Production Workshop Series at the Raft Theatre in New York, and participates in the Writers' & Directors' Workshops there.
- He owns his own production company under the banner Tyree Productions, which he is partners in with his 5 brothers.
- Was invited to take ballet and instantly caught the bug. Despite being at the advanced age of 25, he won a full scholarship to dance with the Joffrey Ballet in New York City.
- Taught ballroom dancing.
- Danced with the Joffrey ballet for three years.
|Cast and Crew|
|Crew||Robert Rodriguez - Quentin Tarantino - Elizabeth Avellan - Ethan Maniquis - Graeme Revell - Carl Thiel - Harvey Weinstein - Bob Weinstein|
|Cast||Bruce Willis - Carlos Gallardo - Danny Trejo - Electra and Elise Avellan - Emmy Robbin - Felix Sabates - Fergie - Freddy Rodriguez - Jeff Fahey - Jesse James - Josh Brolin - Julio Oscar Mechoso - Marley Shelton - Michael Biehn - Michael Parks - Naveen Andrews - Nicky Katt - Quentin Tarantino - Rebel Rodriguez - Rose McGowan - Tom Savini - Tommy Nix|